Subcontractors and Vendors
McHugh's mission to provide our customers with a seamless and positive project experience would not be possible without the contributions and support of our subcontractors and vendors.
If you are interested in becoming one of our subcontracting partners, please complete our online prequalification process. Potential subcontractors and vendors MUST complete this process, provide all required information, and be approved by our risk manager in order to be awarded any contracts with McHugh.
Our online prequalification process is provided by iSqFt®. All interested subcontractors and vendors should contact McHugh to receive an email invitation to prequalify. If you are pursuing a specific bid, please contact the appropriate person at McHugh and provide the following information:
- Company Name
- Contact Person
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Fax Number
- Name of project you are interested in bidding
If you are not currently working with someone at McHugh, please email Diana Gaona at email@example.com
with the information listed above to request an invitation to prequalify.
Please keep in mind that, as part of our prequalification process, we will require:
- Specialties Identification
- OSHA 300 Logs (last 3 years)
- Audited Financial Statements with Balance Sheet
- Surety Reference Letter
- Sample Insurance Certificate
- Supplier or Trade References
- List of Completed (last 5 years) & Active Construction Projects
- EMR Verification (letter from broker or NCCI worksheet)