POSITION: Tekla Detailer
The Tekla detailer will provide detailed, 3-dimensional computer models of concrete work on self-performed concrete projects ensuring that plans and specifications are followed. The Tekla detailer will report to the concrete superintendent.
As A Tekla Detailer You Will:
- Create 3D computer models of cast-in-place concrete work to allow construction teams to accurately place the building components using coordinates taken from the model
- Assist in discovery of design errors and interference issues
- Create models that allow the project team to show the client a 3D representation of the finished project
- Manage all Autodesk accounts and licenses
- Detail drawings with Tekla for field use
- Other duties and responsibilities as required.
To Be Successful In This Role, You Will Need:
- BS, engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience/knowledge of construction
- Advanced proficiency with BIM software and creative aptitude are required
Why join our dynamic team?
Since its founding, James McHugh Construction Co. has earned its reputation as a builder of landmark, one-of-a-kind structures. McHugh’s success is grounded in the company’s dedication to the success of its clients, its people, and the McHugh heritage. McHugh’s mission has always been promoting a seamless and positive project experience with excellence and innovation. McHugh offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits program including medical/dental/vision, life insurance, wellness program, short and long-term disability coverage, company matching 401(k), employee referral program, career development, and tuition reimbursement.
James McHugh Construction Co. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans. Apply for this position by visiting MetroChicagoJobs.com